Introduction to Tarot – the Major Arcana14th April 2018 at 10:00am
Have you got a pack of Tarot cards and a book but never quite got to grips with learning to read them?
Have you always been fascinated by Tarot and would like to know more?
Come along to our one day Workshop designed for people just like you!
- Saturday 14th April 2018 from 10am – 4pm.
- We will look at the Major Arcana (the main 22 cards) and learn what their technical meaning is and also what each card is saying to you.
- We’ll talk about the way the cards link together and create a story.
- This interactive workshop will give you the chance to practice with other members of the group in a positive, relaxed atmosphere.
- Bring your own cards or purchase a pack of the Aleister Crowley Thoth cards
- A light buffet lunch, afternoon tea and cake and a selection of drinks are all included in the Workshop price.
Workshop including Thoth Tarot Cards £45.00
Reserve your space now!
Jenny Docherty – Messages, giggles and heartfelt emotions!17th May 2018 at 7:30pm
Another wonderful evening with Jenny Docherty as she delivers messages from spirit world in her own inimitable way!
You may feel amazed, you may shed a few tears, and you will certainly have a giggle! An evening with Jenny always ensures you go home with a smile on your face and a warm squishy feeling inside, with her very personal way of delivering messages from spirit.
Thursday 17th May 2018 at The Lounge, Leesland Road, Gosport at 7.30pm.
Doors open at 7pm so come find a seat, the bar will be open for drinks and raffle tickets will be on sale.
This time our fundraising is for Bunny, the West Highland Terrier born with deformed front legs who is being cared for by the lovely people at Westie Rescue UK.