Introduction to Tarot – Cups and Swords15th September 2018 at 10:00am
To continue your journey in reading your own Tarot cards we have the next instalment – Cups and Swords! Head and Heart!
Come along to our one day Workshop designed for people just like you!
- Saturday 15th September 2018 from 10am – 4pm.
- We will look at all of the Cups and Swords cards (28 cards in total) and learn what their technical meaning is and also what each card is saying to you.
- We’ll talk about the way the cards link together including the major arcana cards and create a story.
- This interactive workshop will give you the chance to practice with other members of the group in a positive, relaxed atmosphere.
- Bring your own cards or purchase a pack of the Aleister Crowley Thoth cards
- A light buffet lunch, afternoon tea and cake and a selection of drinks are all included in the Workshop price.
Workshop (inc lunch) £35.00
Workshop including Thoth Tarot Cards £55.00
Reserve your space now!